On October 19, 2009 the Friends of Edgewood Recreation Center received its Articles of Incorporation from the District of Columbia. We are a 501c3 nonprofit corporation.
Our mission is working together to make Edgewood an even greater community for everyone to live, learn, and play.
We strengthen, beautify, and enhance Edgewood and its surrounding community through a number of activities, including:
- supporting DC Department of Parks and Recreation (DPR) programming;
- organizing neighborhood cleanups;
- building and maintaining a community garden for neighbors to enjoy;
- advocating for improved neighborhood recreation amenties;
- helping to unify the Edgewood community through safe, fun family events.
Articles of Incorporation
IRS 501(c)3 Determination Letter
See us on Facebook: